It rarely happens that a Twitter account becomes invalid or get disconnected from Typefully. You might notice this because a draft fails to publish.
To fix it, follow these precise steps in Typefully:
- Log in Typefully with your usual account
- Visit your account settings
- Make sure you were logged into Twitter with the account you want to reconnect
- Click on the 🔃 button next to the account you want to reconnect (which is failing)
- You successfully completed to Twitter sign-in flow
If you’re inside a team and the problematic account has been connected by someone else, you’ll have to ask that person to follow the steps above!