Invite your teammates to compose tweets and threads, schedule, and publish together with Typefully.
- How it works
- 💫 Create a team
- 📬 Invite your teammates
- ✅ Accept an invite
- ✍️ Editing
- 🚦 Permissions
- ⚡️ Real-time collaborative editing
To use the new collaboration features, you need to upgrade to the new Team plan. Click on the upgrade button within Typefully or visit the billing settings.
Currently the Team plan has a flat pricing of:
- $39/month with yearly billing ($468 billed yearly)
- $49/month with monthly billing
How it works
Learn how to collaborate inside Typefully.
💫 Create a team
To create a team:
- Make sure you’re on the Team plan
- Click on your avatar in the top right corner of the app
- Click on Create team
In the Manage Team screen, you can add any of your connected Twitter accounts to your team.
📬 Invite your teammates
You can create invite links that you can send to anyone to join your Typefully team.
Someone that received your invite link needs to log in to Typefully for free with their peronal Twitter account to accept the invite.
✅ Accept an invite
When you receive a Typefully invite link, you can accept it within Typefully to instantly gain access to any team shared accounts.
While a team member edits a draft, that draft is locked and other people won’t be able to edit it at the same time, to prevent conflicts.
Real-time collaborative editing will come in the future.
While you create an invite, or even after it’s accepted, you can set permissions for any member of the team.
- Read only. They’ll only be able to view the content of the team accounts.
- Write. They’ll be able to create and edit drafts.
- Write & Publish. They’ll be able to also schedule, publish, and manage the Typefully Profile as well.
- Admin. They’ll also be able to manage the team and invite other people.
⚡️ Real-time collaborative editing
More collaborative features will come in the future. Let us know if you have any questions or feedback by clicking on your avatar in Typefully and then Help.